Thursday, January 26, 2012

What kind of math for Game Art Undergraduate program?

I'm about to apply a school with Game Art major but I'm not that good in math so I'm kind of a little bit worry to know what kind of math I need to take. Are there anyone out there have been taking Game Art courses %26amp; can tell me how difficult is it?What kind of math for Game Art Undergraduate program?
Someone will have more personal experiences than I with this specific major, but I do know many universities require linear algebra. For linear algebra, one will necessarily have experience with well-taught algebra, trigonometry, and an introductory calculus series. Don't be intimidated by math, approach it like you'd approach something you enjoy, and spend a significant amount of time (while taking breaks when frustrated).

No comments:

Post a Comment