Monday, January 30, 2012

Question about plagiarism in art at University?

I'm studying Games Art, and I'm required to do a painting of my chosen game (which in this case is Metal Gear Solid) in full colour. In the first semester I did a tonal drawing of a character, and I want to paint the same one. I was just wondering if it's in any way plagiarism if I just paint on the drawing, instead of drawing it all out again. Thanks.Question about plagiarism in art at University?
Or you could draw it all out, avoid laziness, and not have to worry about plagiarism in the first place!Question about plagiarism in art at University?
At many schools, submitting the same piece of work in 2 classes without the prior approval of *both* professors is a form of academic dishonesty. (Sometimes it's called plagiarism, and sometimes it's not.) If I were considering doing what you're considering doing, I would worry that I might end up on the wrong side of that rule, and I would ask my professor (in the current class) whether this would count as submitting the same piece of work twice.
  • jeopardy game
  • sailboats for sale
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment