Monday, January 30, 2012

When I get of age, I want to make the art for a game, create a fantasy world. What is that job called?

An MMORPG is my favorite type of game. Games like World of Warcraft, Rift, Guild Wars.. I want to make a blank computer screen of nothing, into an interactive world of art for people who love to play games. What is this job called?When I get of age, I want to make the art for a game, create a fantasy world. What is that job called?
I've heard various labels... Game Designer, 3D Artist, 3D Modeler, etc.

The important thing is if you mean the environments, objects, characters themselves then you'd want to focus on getting into a college program with 3D modeling and animation, especially one with the focus on game design. Both animation and game design of that style use the same kind of software in process of creating the visuals.
Games designer. Good luck with it! Hopefully I see your designs on upcoming games :-)When I get of age, I want to make the art for a game, create a fantasy world. What is that job called?
That usually isn't one person's job... You could try Graphic Design... 3d modeling. or graphic artist.
Video game designer. You have to be 21 in the us to be a video game designerWhen I get of age, I want to make the art for a game, create a fantasy world. What is that job called?
to be more specific it is the graphic designer for a video game designing company
The exact title of the job is a:



Video Game Graphics Deisgner

No comments:

Post a Comment