Thursday, January 26, 2012

What kind of jobs can I get with aBachelor of Art in Game Art & Design?

I am about to graduate with a BA in Game Art %26amp; Design, but don't know what types of jobs I can apply for. I am not only focused on jobs that require this degree, but I am opened to anything else that I can do entry level. What types of companies would hire people with my degree? Thank you all!What kind of jobs can I get with aBachelor of Art in Game Art %26amp; Design?
Why not apply a job in the game industry since your degree is related to games. I'm assuming you learn game design and art during your time in university. You can view a detail description of the common type of jobs the game industry offers here http://gamedesigneducation.com/139/types鈥?/a>



Other than the game industry I believe you can apply for any artist position in any industry. If you are a 3D modeler then you might be limited to TV or similar media. 2D artist will have more options to choose from.What kind of jobs can I get with aBachelor of Art in Game Art %26amp; Design?
Garbage Collector NYC...60K+..............

No comments:

Post a Comment