Monday, January 30, 2012

Poll:Do you consider video games art?

.yesPoll:Do you consider video games art?
I guess my answer wasn't short enogh for the Y!A community to comprehend.....sorry.

Report Abuse


Absolutley, the amount of thought and creativity that goes into their production is mind blowing. The ideas have to come from somewhere, the artist is just using the computer as a media for his art. Not to mention, most of these people can draw freehand better than most people will ever dream of. It's my favorite form of art, being completley interactive.Poll:Do you consider video games art?
Is there story plotting involved? Yes.



Is there aesthetics involved? Yes.



Do they get emotional responses? Sometimes.



I say they are.
If movies are, yes.Poll:Do you consider video games art?
After I played Call of Duty: Black Ops in 3-D, very much so.
yes

No comments:

Post a Comment