Thursday, January 26, 2012

Are there any drawing/art games for the DS? (not Scribblenauts)?

I'm planning to get a DSi when this tax season rolls around, you know, with my refund... So, I want to know if there are any drawing games for the DS. Not a game game, like Scribblenauts, but just a drawing thing. Where you can just draw and add effects and stuff. I'm guessing there should be, being that you use a stylus, and that Nintendo would probably want you to use it.Are there any drawing/art games for the DS? (not Scribblenauts)?
I have Drawn to Life. I'm not sure how close that is to Scribblenauts, but I like making my characters exactly how I want'em :] Other than that, a DSi has all the fancy stiff I guess...I have a DS lite.Are there any drawing/art games for the DS? (not Scribblenauts)?
Sorry, you know that nintendo have the sickest games of all. So i would say it is better to buy a psp console or a ps3. So u will not lose ur money 4 a piece of ****.

No comments:

Post a Comment