Wednesday, February 15, 2012

My iPod's games and album art is not working.?

This has already happened a few times. Earlier today, the game Peggle wasn't working, and now, none of the games are working. Everytime I try to play peggle, it says, "Yikes! Some strange datafile anomaly has created a situation in which peggle must quit. Quite sorry!" Actually, my iPod just kind of shut off, and then there was a picture of an apple. I think it kind of reset itself. Because this has happened before, I know that Peggle is restarting too, so it probably works. Anyway, does anyone know why this is sometimes happening? What can I do (if anything) to prevent it or fix it?|||THe first time it happened to me I was so nervous that i might never use my-ipod again , just let it go out of battery and then plug it to your PC! Everything goes back to normal!


The reason: if you press a button so many times and then suddenly you pressed another one .. your ipod may hang!

No comments:

Post a Comment