Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How can i start my own art or independent media contest?

I want to organize my own art contest for independent artists. For either regular art, film and animation, independent films or video games developed by independent developers. However I would not know how to raise the money for such an event (I am definitely not rich, so I can't use my own cash to fund it.) and the legal matters involved to prevent me and others involved in the event into legal trouble (copyright laws and all.)





The one last key issue is how can I sort through all the large amount of entries in a timely manner?|||First thing to do - set a date time and place!


After that - put flyers EVERYWHERE and just let them flow on in - don't expect too many the first time or two - but once you gain credibility you'll have lots of people :)

No comments:

Post a Comment