Wednesday, February 15, 2012

How do i make myself have a passion for art?

My day job is a graphic designer, however art to me is like a chore. How do I make myself have a passion for art the same way I do maybe games?





Thanks,.|||This question intrigues me, on the one hand I'd say you can't make yourself passionate if you're not. On the other hand, maybe you're asking this because you are passionate but just stuck.


Perhaps you're working in the wrong medium.





As an artist, I started with pencil drawing and oil painting and I could do what I set out to do but it felt like a chore, yet I knew I was artistic.





Years later I discovered fabric art and have been prolific ever since and for me it's very freeing. Try as many different mediums as you can get your hands on, metal, paint, fabric, wood anything and see what happens.|||I do art.. But don't really have an answer lol.





Just keep drawing and things.... See if you're passionate about it..|||you can't make yourself have a passion .you have to want it or be able to feel it .it's a way to express yourself through drawings .practice on yur mood .when your happy think of something happy then draw it .don't make it seem like a chore .it can calm you down .to concentrate and focus on your feeling and the art of it .|||.... either people have a passion for it or they don't. I don't think you can literally MAKE yourself enjoy it and have a passion for it. I would say if you did try to make yourself your gonna make it even more of a chore.

No comments:

Post a Comment