Wednesday, February 15, 2012

I can't decide between Game Art & Design or Media Arts and Animation?

Basically what I want to do is create and draw characters like


Inuyasha for example, I want to be able to create my own characters like that and make it into a series and them have it turn into a television series, and at the Art institute, they offer Game Art %26amp; Design and Media Arts %26amp; Animation, and i'm not exactly sure which subject is which, my boyfriend says Media Arts and Animation is the one i'm looking for but then he says that Game Art %26amp; Design sounds like it to, so i'm not sure, but they are having a College "open house" in a few months and i'm going to attend and before I do so they want an RSVP and they ask what field am I interested in and they only let me choose one, and i want to make sure i choose the right one so when i get there i won't get stuck learning about the wrong one.|||Maybe this will help:





http://www.saic.edu/degrees_resources/de鈥?/a>





You can call the school and ask to talk to a guidance counselor. They should be able to point you in the right direction.|||Flip a coin. In the off-chance it lands on edge...take up Lower Tasmanian Basket Weaving.

No comments:

Post a Comment